Downtown Rochester Farmers' Market
Opening Day is May 5, 2018
- FREE Farmers' Market Tote Bags to the first 500 adult customers
- Live music by Alfie Jean.
- A magic show performed by magician Gordon Russ.
- Enter-to-win for gift certificates donated by Downtown Rochester businesses.
- Enter- to- win the Harvest Basket drawing for a plethora of products donated by market vendors.
Open every Saturday May - October 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Downtown Rochester Farmers' Market is a frequent stop for Rochester residents and takes place every Saturday, May through October. It is located on the corner of E. Third and Water Street, just one block east of Main Street.
Join us to shop the freshest selection of vegetables, fruits, flowers, container gardens, fresh cut flowers, herbs, homemade baked goods, gnocchi, jams and jellies, honey, maple syrup, tea blends, locally roasted coffee, fish, various certified organic products including eggs, beef, chicken and much more!
We gladly accept EBT, Double Up Food Bucks and Project WIC.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor