Downtown Rochester Farmers' Market
The Downtown Rochester Farmers' Market is a frequent stop for Rochester residents and takes place every Saturday, May through October. from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm. It is located on the corner of E. Third and Water Street, just one block east of Main Street. The
Join us to shop the freshest selection of vegetables, fruits, flowers, container gardens, fresh cut flowers, herbs, homemade baked goods, gnocchi, jams and jellies, honey, maple syrup, tea blends, locally roasted coffee, fish, various certified organic products including eggs, beef, chicken and much more!
Opening Day for 2017 is Saturday, May 6
- Tote bag giveaway to the first 500 customers.
- Upland Hills Farm animal show
- First Saturday Gift Card Drawing and Harvest Basket Giveaway.
- Musical Entertainment from 10:00 am - Noon.
- Special show with Gordon Russ the Magician from
11:00 - 11: 45 am.
We are happy to accept EBT and Double Up Food Bucks. WIC Project FRESH will become available in June.
At this time, we do not have any full season or first-half season spaces available for the 2017 market.
To be considered for our waiting list, please fill out the form below.