Every Saturday, 8:00am – 1:00pm
May 2 – October 31
Celebrating its 16th season, the Farmers’ Market is a frequent stop for area residents to enjoy the vibrant colors, aromas and flavors of southeast Michigan’s growing season. Located at the corner of E. Third and Water Street, it is one short block east of Main Street and conveniently surrounded by two free public parking lots. The Farmers’ Market is proud to feature fresh produce, flowers and other products exclusive to Michigan.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Contact Nancy at 248/656-0060 or email to Nancy@DowntownRochesterMI.com for more information.
Click here for a complete list of vendors and their profiles!
EBT (Michigan Bridge Cards) Accepted!
Double Up Food Bucks Accepted 6/1 – 10/31
Opening Day – May 2
- Musical entertainment by blues artist, Paul Miles.
- Free canvas tote bags to the first 500 adult customers (Pinwheels for the kids!).
- Upland Hills Farm Animal Show.
- Kids can Pot-a-Plant for Mother’s Day.
- Special drawings which include the First Saturday of the Month drawing for gift certificates donated by downtown businesses and the Harvest Basket Giveaway with items collected from our vendors.
- Weekly ‘Pete the Pineapple’ Scavenger Hunt to receive a special price at the red barn.