Every Saturday, 8:00am – 1:00pm
May 7 – October 29
Celebrating its 17th season, the Farmers’ Market is a frequent stop for area residents to enjoy the vibrant colors, aromas and flavors of southeast Michigan’s growing season. Located at the corner of E. Third and Water Street, it is one short block east of Main Street and conveniently surrounded by two free public parking lots. The Farmers’ Market is proud to feature fresh produce, flowers and other products exclusive to Michigan.
The market features only Michigan-grown (or made) products including vegetables, fruits, flowers, container gardens, fresh cut flowers, herbs, homemade baked goods, gnocchi, jams and jellies, honey, maple syrup, tea blends, locally roasted coffee and various certified organic products including eggs, beef and chicken.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Contact Kelly at 248/656-0060 or email to Kelly@DowntownRochesterMI.com for more information.
Opening Day – Saturday, May 7
Festivities will include:
- FREE Farmers’ Market Tote Bags with special offers from Downtown Rochester businesses and farmers’ market vendors for the first 500 adult customers
- Live music by blues artist, Paul Miles
- Children’s Mother’s Day activity, sponsored by the Rochester DDA and MSU Extension Master Gardeners
- Live animals from Upland Hills Farm
- Enter-to-win for gift certificates donated by Downtown Rochester businesses
- Enter-to-win the Harvest Basket Drawing for a plethora of products donated by market vendors
EBT (Michigan Bridge Cards) and Double Up Food Bucks Accepted!